Multimodal platform of Hermalle-sous-Argenteau
New harbour exploitation platform on the site stretched over 100 hectares, comprising:
- a multimodal platform over 3.5 ha,
- railway tracks for a total of 2 km linking the platform to the railway network,
- connecting roads over a total of 3 km, 4 roundabouts, and the technical equipment,
- a parking for 51 trucks and for 84 cars,
- cycle paths over 3,5 km, with a cycle tunnel under Argenteau street,
- collecting and evacuating of rainwater,
- landscaping with earth embanking, a detention basin, ponds and fisher pontoons.
Environmental and town planning aspects were also integrated.
Complete technical and urbanistic mission : preliminary project, planning permission, definitive and execution projects, technical assistance and health-security coordination.