Replacement of the Seibert Bridge in Paris
This 2200t metal structure replaces the one built in 1931 by the Seibert company and demolished in 2018 following major structural damage.
It consists of two spans, the first of which is a bowstring over the Seine having approximately 100 m, while the second, 50 m long, allows the crossing of the RD7.
The deck, which has a variable width of 13 to 25 m, is mainly reserved for pedestrians and soft mobility, and also accommodates a high service level bus line. This crossing is a link between Meudon and the Seguin island, and now gives the inhabitants access to the east of the island where a contemporary art centre is being built.
The bureau Greisch carried out, for Baudin Chateauneuf, the execution studies of the metal structure, including the verification of the stability of the work during the construction and installation operations of the structure.
Execution studies – Checking the steel structure in use and during construction